Sunday, March 9, 2008

Top 10 Things That Should Irk Me But Don't

NOTE: I need to elaborate on these - especially since a bunch of em are tongue-in-cheek. For now, though, this is who I am, condensed.

The second I put down this list, I started getting bothered by some of the things I put on it. I guess that just goes to show how transitory life and people are.


1) People who don't like me.

2) Not getting my way.

3) Unsavory opinions of me.

4) Being stood up and/or being kept waiting.

5) My parents.

6) My body.

7) Being 23 and without a degree.

8) The "failed relationships" that I've had - both romantic and platonic.

9) Being swamped with bills, bills, and more bills.

10) My selective memory.

2 comments:

OUR VAGINAS ARE HAVING A QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS. said...

Selective memory. I swear Ive had pothead tendencies since the day I was born. I don't realize my memories are wrong, sometimes, until there are collective disagreements. I don't remember certain things occured, I could swear they never occured, until its insisted by more than one person that it has.

What the hell is wrong with us?

Maria said...

yeah, right?! I wonder what that's about...