Thursday, December 27, 2007

On Self-Esteem, -Image, -Reflection, -Depracation, -Flagellation

I've been spending a lot of time with my brother and Rob. It's not that I haven't had the option of hanging out with anyone else, or even that I particularly want to hang out with both of them all of the time. It's that I need to hang out with them. They put me in a context in which I'm eternally comfortable, and at this moment, I don't need the cajoling of new ideas, different perspectives, or catalysts of evolution. I need time to mire and steep in resolutions.

To be continued...

2 comments:

jazzmatazz said...

hey girl, i'm new to blogger and i've listed spot of no blog as the very first "blog i love". nice to be in the community.

SongDynasty said...

I should do the same, huh. I'm overthinking. I need to remain comfortable with myself so that I can stop reneging on the goddamn decisions I was so intent on accomplishing a mere week ago.

love