Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Top 10 Reasons Why I Shouldn't Go Through with "The Plan"

a.k.a. WHY I SUDDENLY HAVE COLD FEET ABOUT MY PLANS TO MOVE

1) My vajayjay might as well be on vacay. Not for nothin, but I'm susceptible to the opinions of my kin folk, and I don't want them thinkin I'm a slut. Besides, 1) I'm weary of being an American notch on some Flip guy's belt, and 2) It's nearly impossible to be the one makin notches out of men when I'm the foreigner.

2) I'll miss my friends.

3) How do I know that moving to the Philippines isn't just another way of running away from happiness/responsibility? Again?

4) Rob.

5) A part of me really does wanna earn her Creativing Writing and Philosophy dual degree from Brooklyn College asap.

6) Family. And by "family," I mean "close friends."

7) My cousins in TN.

8) I'll miss out on bachelorette parties, weddings, the births of my friends' kids, tumultuous times for my loved ones in the States (that I coulda helped out).

9) Justice. (My pug.)

10) Since I won't be contributing to the family income, I'll have to borrow money from T... Thank God he's seen me naked, or I'd be too embarassed to take the loan.

1 comment:

SongDynasty said...

Well... this might sound a bit harsh... but... get over it.

If it really gets that bad, you'll always have a place to come back to. You've constantly pulled me out of my fears that stemmed from overanalyzation and indecisiveness. you have a fallback.

1) this celibacy thing im forcing myself to go through is tough, but its extremely beneficial and i'm glad i'm doing it. have you considered adjusting your mindset to that? it'll help get a lot more things done. invest in the perfect vibrator. find a secret gardener to call every couple of months to come water your plants, your chin and your titties, then send him on his way.

2) your friends will miss you too. but there is internet, phone cards, and plane tickes. and knowing you, babes, youll make new ones.

3) because you were so happy with this decision. because youre taking on more responsibilities. because you know when to stop trying to break through the same impossible walls.

4) he loves you.

5) if that's the case.. have you thought about pushing back this decision until you do?

6) refer to 2.

7) they're in tn..

8) as far as the tumultuous times go.. honey.. we all have to learn to fend for ourselves at some point

9) one less mouth to feed

10) he offered it. so stop feeling guilty. your titties have the power.