Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Conversation Between Me & Trina

Trina: Yo, that stuff you posted on your blog the other day about dumpster diving got me straight thinkin about going to the dump this weekend fo real. You down?

Me: Word. I'm free after three o'clock on Saturday. Just lemme know.

Trina: (nodding) How come you ain't posted stuff about what's going on with your family, with your trip?

Me: (Sipping Starbucks) I texted a few heads the other night, just saying that mad shit's going down so expect me to be kinda m.i.a.

Trina: I dunno, ma. If I ain't run into you here, I wouldn't know a damn thing about what's really going on with you - and I thought I knew cuz I've been reading your blog and seeing you at the spot lately. I thought the whole point of keeping a blog was for full disclosure, to get shit off your chest.

(Beat.)

I guess I got it twisted.

No comments: