Monday, January 14, 2008

My big, fat mouth will be my undoing...

...and the undoing of great sites that stream free movies.

Rob put me on a few months ago to moviesister.com, which has a bunch of free movies, shows and such for your illegal enjoyment. Now that I'm sans job and classes, I'm totally whoring it out for all its worth.

Here's the list of the movies I've watched in the last four days:

1) Atonement
2) Juno
3) National Treasure: Book of Secrets
4) My Blueberry Nights
5) The Nanny Diaries
6) Suburban Girl
7) The Bucket List
8) Charlie Wilson's War
9) A really, really bad film starring and directed by Helen Hunt... You remember Helen Hunt, right? She's that chick that was in "Mad About You" and "What Women Want." I always thought that she should do a film with LeeLee Sobieski, where they play mother and daughter, or where : Sobieski plays the younger version of Hunt, cuz maybe it's me, but they look alike.
<--Leelee Sobieski
Helen Hunt-->
Okay. Maybe the eyes are slightly off. Slightly.
But anywho, you get the idea.
Anyway, I lied. Not about thinking that Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski look like older/younger versions of the same person, but about watching all of those movies in a span of four days. It was more like seven or eight days. And I dunno if I watched them, so much as I focally inhaled them. Or had them playing in the background as I read books, cleaned my house, and scoured the web for job openings.
Incidentally, I recognized the "office set" of "Suburban Girl" to be the Penguin office, where I did a brief stint as a promotions/marketing intern last semester. Watching that movie made me remember how great/horrible an industry publishing is. It also made me uber critical of my grammar.

No comments: