Monday, February 11, 2008

Answer Me

1) What's the difference between getting work done on your face (botox, nose job, etc.) and putting on makeup every day? Does one have more "integrity" than the other?

2) Since getting back on the singles scene, I've been seriously thinking about internet dating. I've never met in person anyone I've met on the internet, so it would definitely be different for me. Do you think internet dating is weird? Creepy? Dangerous? Same as "regular" dating?
(P.S. I don't have the regular "I wanna meet someone special" motivation for this. Message me for details.)

3) What are your criteria for determining a "best friend"? Is it someone you've known for a long time? Someone who has your back and is down for anything? Someone who "gets" you and who you "get" almost 100% of the time? None of these? All of these?

2 comments:

dejanae said...

1) u could die
2)internet dating's just anotha option but it sure as hell can be creepy/dangerous so u best be careful
3)Someone who has your back and is down for anything? Someone who "gets" you and who you "get" almost 100% of the time?
sounds about right minus the "almost 100% of the time" part
i dont even know myself almost a 100%
Basically someone i can trust and who i can be myself around and who's willing to be there for me when i need them

SongDynasty said...

1) one takes less daily maintenance. Surgery is more shameful, I guess, depending on your social circle. One is covering up and hiding, the other is fixing.

2) I think people who specifically use the internet as a dating TOOL is wierd. I think stumbling into an attraction through the internet, isnt. But like dej said.. it can GET very creepy, and extremely dangerous.

3) Honestly, I think it might be whoever I fall in love with at the time. LOL. I considered Leah a best friend almost as much as I considered stephanie. But Steph reciprocated much more than leah had. I have better friendships with people I may see once a month, but will not rely on. My best friend is the strongest beam in my support system.